Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Playlist: What You Should be Listening to this Summer


Haven't posted any music playlists for ages, and since my summers are times for me to explore new music, I think it's time for you guys to explore what I'm exploring (because I'm that awesome). Ok, here goes.


  • Bon Iver - Skinny Love
  • Bon Iver - Flume 
  • Bj√∂rk - Who Am I
  • Mads Langer - The River Has Run Wild
  • Editors - An End Has A Start
  • Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Love
  • Free Energy - Free Energy
  • Foster the People - Waste
  • Foster the People - Houdini
  • Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
  • Girl Named Toby - Holding a Heart
  • Joshua Radin - Sundrenched World
  • Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough (I know, I know, but it's on the radio all the time and it's just so catchy)
  • Nicky Minaj - Superbass (Boom ba doom boom boom ba doom boom yeah it's that superbass! I haven't listened to this song for 2 weeks and it's still stuck in my head. Damn you pop songs.)
  • The Naked and Famous - Punching In A Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment