Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Deisel Island: The Least F*cked up Country Around, But Definitely the Most Stupid

I don't know if you guys have seen the Deisel Island Ad for Deisel Jeans, but I recently saw it in a TIME Magazine.  The moment I laid eyes on it, I knew it was pure brilliance.  I mean, c'mon we all know that wearing Deisel jeans makes you look stupid.  Deisel fully realizes this, and with this ad, they now embrace it.  They've made their motto "Land of the stupid, home of the brave".  And I salute them.

The caption under the island name reads: The least f*cked up country in the world. But give us time.
Its caption says: Deisel Island Army preparing for battle (against Costa Rica, the only country without an army)
The caption reads: Pioneers arrive on the Diesel Island, seeking refuge from tyrannical regimes, economic crisis, political corruption and reality shows. 

This one, my personal favorite, says: The World's Largest Exporter of Sexual Energy.  Alternative, but not always clean.




To check out more about Deisel Island, click here or here

No comments:

Post a Comment