Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another of my Fabulous Playlists

 So, it has again come time for me to share my ever-evolving music playlist with you.  I've recently become quite in love with the dear Dianna Agron's playlists, which you can check out on her tumbler (http://felldowntherabbithole.tumblr.com/).  As a result, some of my choices may reflect my deep respect for her musical tastes.  Here it is, enjoy my new list.

  • Mumford & Sons - Awake My Soul
  • Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More
  • Boy & Bear - Blood to Gold
  • Kings of Convenience -  My Ship Isn't Pretty
  • Noah and the Whale - The Line
  • Noah and the Whale - My Door is Always Open
  • Adele - Turning Tables 
  • Ingrid Michaelson - Keep Breathing
  • Sufjan Stevens - Chicago
  • Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices
  • The Beatles - Blackbird
  • Ray Lamontagne - Empty
  • Ray Lamontagne - Lesson Learned

No comments:

Post a Comment