Monday, March 21, 2011

Shoes and Dresses: Generally Fabulous Things

I know this blog seems exclusively music-y, but I've decided I shall branch out and make it a sort of 'infinite playlist' for a wide variety of things that interest me.  So, here is one of my other loves and some additions to my 'playlist.'

 “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel



Oh My Gosh.  This YSL platform pump is SO gorgeous. Words can't even describe how much I want this. Aaarrggg, I'm feeling a huge case of shoe envy right now!


I'm a huge fan of Victoria Beckham's dress line, especially her early collections.  These are a few of my favs from the 2009 Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter collections.  So structured and elegant.



  




 


No comments:

Post a Comment